Apply for a Grant
The Arkansas Arts Council makes it easy for you to apply for an Individual Artist Fellowship online. Please read the instructions below before beginning the application process.
Step 1: Review Guidelines, Eligibility, and Deadlines
- Read the descriptions of the Individual Artist Fellowship program in Available Grants before beginning the process.
- For a pre-registration look at the website, click HERE.
- Submit with the IAF deadline of April 14, 2017 in mind.
Step 2: Create an account
- Click the log on button below that takes you to the Arkansas Arts Council’s Individual Artist Fellowship Portal.
- Select one log on email address and password to be used for all your submissions. Enter the information.
- Create a New Account if you are a first-time applicant. You will need your personal contact information.
- Log on if you have already created an account.
Step 3: Complete the Online Grant Application
- Once your account is created, the account dashboard will be displayed on screen every time you log on.
- Your dashboard will allow you to edit your contact information, select available grants, begin the application process, access application drafts and submitted applications, and view the evaluation process as it progresses. Each created account maintains a history of all applications within that account.
Step 4: Reviewing your Application
- Applications cannot be submitted online after the stated deadline.
- Submitted applications are reviewed by Arkansas Arts Council staff or invited panelists. These grant recommendations are further reviewed by Arkansas Arts Council members. During this process, the Arts Council staff may contact you for additional information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Read a Tutorial [PDF, 71 KB}
- Watch a Registration Tutorial
- Watch an Application Tutorial