October 25, 2015 1:00 PM to October 27, 2015 11:45AM
Bentonville and Springdale
Additional Event Details
We hope you will join us for our statewide arts conference, ArtLinks 2015: Create. Advocate. Educate. Registration forms will be available in September. Some highlights include:
• Keynote presentation by Pam Breaux, the newly appointed chief executive officer of National Assembly of State Arts Agencies. A native of Lafayette, Louisiana, Breaux has held leadership positions at the local, state, and national levels.
• Arts marketing workshop led by Margaret Keough, marketing and communications director for the Mid-America Arts Alliance in Kansas City, Missouri.
• Introduction to the new Arkansas Arts Council online grants system.
• Important information about recent changes in arts curriculum in Arkansas public schools.
• A discussion with the leaders of the newly formed advocacy group, Arts Advocates Arkansas, with details about the group's plans to strengthen support for the arts in Arkansas.
• Evening networking receptions with conference speakers, Arkansas Arts Council staff and council members, and your peers.